mCoolPhone v1.0 released??Shake to answer call

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
New app called mCoolPhone has been launched. Just find it in Cydia and try it out. This was requested many times

before and now it's here.
Shake to answer, flip over to hang up and leave the phone face down to be busy. It has a three day trial. You can

find it in the Utilities section of iSpazio.

This is especially useful when you are at meeting,dating,taking a nap or driving,etc. By the way, you can show it

off in front of your friends!Try it and see if you like it.

Here are some screenshots:

mcoolphone_en1.png

mcoolphone_en2.png

More info:MCleaner/mCoolPhone/mAdvLock/mCallShow/mSecret/mCallerID——iPhone Software

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
The latest version mCoolPhone v1.1 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2/2.2.1.
New feature:
1. add "turn off ringer"(i.e, mute ringer) feature for Flip-Over and Over-Flipped state.
2. add "hangup new call" for shaking iphone.
3. fixed "answer new call in locked state", more convenient now.
More features will be added in coming versions..

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
The latest version mCoolPhone v1.3.1 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2/2.2.1/3.0. Changelog: 1.improve performance.
2.optimize detection algorithm on 3.0 firmware.

Some users have mCoolPhone 1.3.1 installed on iPhone 3.0 may have problem in unable to slide to unlock iPhone after "restart springboard". If you have such problem,please press Home and Power at the same time for a few seconds to power off,then restart iPhone. However,the problem doesn't affect the functions of mCoolPhone and iPhone.

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
mCoolPhone v1.4.0 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2/2.2.1/3.0.
Changelog:
1. improve performance and robustness
2. add global option to enable/disable mcoolphone
3. add indicator icon to show mcoolphone state
4. add new feature: reply sms for hangup call

chrstphr.ross

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I like to talk in bed and move around a lot. Am I going to have to calm down a pissed off girlfriend when I hang up on her from rolling onto my side?

Cool-ish app, but this is what I was hoping not to see too much of on the iPhone. It's kinda gimmicky. Just like 85% of the games for Nintendo Wii.

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Someone needs to make an app that will answer the phone and automatically turn it to speaker if you scream at it from across the room.

any takers?

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
mCoolPhone lets you shake to accept or hangup incoming call. It hooks into the iPhone's accelerometer and when there is a callin,you just shake the iPhone and it will be accepted or hangup. Through technical process,we have minimized the possibility of mistakenly answer the phone by unintendedly shake.

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
When a call is coming in, with mCoolPhone you can flip over your iPhone to make it go into the silent profile,just hangup the call or mute the ringer?without touching anything on the iPhone, just flip it over, your iPhone will go into silence! Also, you can just leave the iPhone upside down to reject all calls,ie. if there is an incoming call,it will be handup automatically or turn off ringer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice