Emoji WITH Jailbreak?

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I reaserched how to enable emoji with jailbreak, and have struck out. I dont have the option in cydia under tweaks. Any help here?

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
There is an app that you can install via Cydia that enables this. Dumb question, but did you search Emoji or something else?

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
There is an app that you can install via Cydia that enables this. Dumb question, but did you search Emoji or something else?
I searched for "emoji" and nothing came up. But I just found out how to do this from another site. I need to install Supreme Preferences. Its all working now!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I searched for "emoji" and nothing came up. But I just found out how to do this from another site. I need to install Supreme Preferences. Its all working now!

I tried installing Supreme Preferences on my girlfriends iPhone and nothing shows up on the home screen. Removed and tried again, same result. Did it show up for you right away?

Darkfx

Jan 19, 2009
Visit site
if yours is jailbroke all ready go to settings then go to general then to keyboard then go international keyboards then to japanese then turn emoji on.
Your girfriends none jailbreak theirs any app in the iphone call typing genius for .99
buy it and do it the same way I wrote for you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen