HELP! Jailbreak iPhone 2.2 3g fail!

beibi

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys!

I was trying to jailbreak my iPhone. Till it reached the ending part where I was waiting for the reboot, I realised it took more than 1houre and it was still not done!

I have no idea how to solve this problem! Now my phone keeps having the Apple logo, vibrates, Apple logo, vibrates etc etc non stop!

HELP GUYS

jayman30

Oct 28, 2008
www.iphonedownlow.com
Hold down the home and power buttons and the same time and the phone will start up asking to connect to iTunes. Connect to iTunes and restore your phone. It will still not be jailbroken but will be back up and running.

To jailbreak successfully, I had to remove all App Store apps temporarily .

Do this by unchecking them in iTunes and then sync your phone to remove them. When they're removed, reboot the phone, then run Quickpwn to jailbreak--everything should work ok now. After the phone reboots and is up and running jailbroken re-check the App Store apps in iTunes to reinstall them and you should be good to go.

beibi

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
Hey Jayman30!

Thanks for helping! So if I restore my phone now, I notice that it has to be upgraded as well to 2.2.1.

So after that, would it still able to be jailbreaked with the QuickPwn that I used to try to jailbreak my current iPhone?

Sorry and thanks!

beibi

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
OMG JAYMAN!

I LOVE YOU LOTS!

My phone problem was solved + it was abled to be jailbreak!

you rocks! Really! =)

Thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR