1. madspar1's Avatar
    I was wondering because one of my iphone speakers seems not to work and i have a 1 year warranty on it, i was wondering how would i get ride of all traces of it being jailbroken so that i can swap my iphone?
    01-02-2009 01:06 AM
  2. MrEClass's Avatar
    If you want to take it to the Apple store in hopes of them replacing it, then just restore the phone through iTunes and make sure not to "restore from a backup."
    01-02-2009 01:25 AM
  3. madspar1's Avatar
    Ok thx il try it out
    01-02-2009 01:30 AM
  4. MrEClass's Avatar
    No problem.

    Please feel free to contact me if you have an issue.
    01-02-2009 01:40 AM