Winterboard questions

ScottUrman

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I have just jailbroken my 2.2 3G iPhone, and am having lots of fun looking through the new applications available. I have a couple of questions regarding Winterboard, and I'm hoping that you can help me out:

• First of all, is there a (better) way to view all of the available themes then by browsing through Cydia? I'm hoping for a web site which lists them showing screen shots, that way it will be easier to see them before I install them.

• Second (and more important to me), is there a way of having a different background on each page of the springboard? I'd like to have different colors for each page, to help distinguish between them.
Thanks for any help in advance!

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I would love for someone to respond to your 1st question as I have been wondering the same thing. There are tons of websites that list the top apps from Cydia but I don't know of any websites that give a full detailed list of all Cydia apps.

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
1) Most nicer looking themes on Cydia originate from MacThemes2 forums. Over there, you would see a huge list of thread for many many themes with screenshots and icon requests.

2) No, I searched for this customization and as far as I know, it is not doable - yet ;)

MrEClass

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't have all...yet, but I do review WinterBoard themes that I've downloaded from Cydia :D

Check out the link in my sig below and I am sure you will find something that sparks your interest.

Hope it helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73