Where is all the stuff

Goosefish

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi everyone, this is my first time here.
I have just jailbroke my 3G iphone using Pwnage 2.2 it all went as sweet as a nut. So what I want to know is "where are all the games" that I see on various Youtube video's? When I go into Installer it only list 4 games and there pretty crap. Have they been re-sited to a torrent somewhere?

Goosefish

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
First off, use Cydia not Installer. Secondly, it may be a while before the developers change their apps to be compatible with the 2.2 firmware. You have to have patience.

AppAttack

Nov 4, 2008
Visit site
I'm a complete newbie when it comes to jailbreaking but let me throw this in the mix: When I did the 2.2 update I immediately downloaded the GBA and Genesis emulators. Once I did, I could no longer find the ROM packages that were previously available on my 2.1 jailbroken phone. Messing around with it, I forgot that you have to add addresses to the Repository(?) in the Sources menu. So don't forget to add "http://apt.123Locker.com" in your Sources if you wanna play the genesis/gameboy advance games. As of now I can't play the NES games but I'm sure an update is coming. OH! And don't forget to download the GBA BIOS file to run the gameboy games.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2