I have just recently completed the process of learning application improvement on android stage, as In matter of language it was easier to understand. Anyway the tradition made me insane yet sufficiently straightforward to get it. Presently the dillema is I am going to hop in iOS improvement. Dialect part wont be difficult to see yet I am bit stressed over structure example or utilization of Xcode.

What challenges I might face which differentiate these two develoment enviroment? And which one is easier to deal with and more productive?
    11-26-2018 04:03 AM
    Unfortunately I know very little development-wise, BUT there IS a website I am familiar with that MIGHT help. It's called GitHub, and it has examples and resources that developers share with each other. Perhaps this can help you. Also I will alert some friends who are developers, to this thread.

https://github.com/
    aximtreo likes this.
    11-26-2018 10:46 AM
    PS Someone told me that the Android Studio program, has a function that converts Android apps you are creating in to iOS apps.
    11-27-2018 09:29 AM
    The only thing I know for sure when it comes to app development is that iOS is quicker, easier, and a smaller file thanks to Swift. Hopefully a developer will be able to answer your questions better.
    pkcable likes this.
    11-27-2018 09:44 AM
    I remember Apple talking about the "Swift Playground" at one of their keynotes.....

https://www.apple.com/swift/playgrounds/#mn_p
    11-27-2018 11:29 AM
    One other area of iOS development that you may or may not be aware of is iOS development has a very strict set of guidelines set by Apple.

Take Waze for Carplay. Fonts, to me, look horrible and part of the screen is taken up by a black band. That wasn't Goole's idea, that's the way Apple wanted it.
    11-27-2018 02:13 PM
    I have just recently completed the process of learning application improvement on android stage, as In matter of language it was easier to understand. Anyway the tradition made me insane yet sufficiently straightforward to get it. Presently the dillema is I am going to hop in iOS improvement. Dialect part wont be difficult to see yet I am bit stressed over structure example or utilization of Xcode.

What challenges I might face which differentiate these two develoment enviroment? And which one is easier to deal with and more productive?
    I've been using Flutter. It's super easy to use, and you don't have to learn any new techniques or code.

https://flutter.io/docs/get-started/install
    pkcable likes this.
    11-28-2018 07:27 AM