[CLOSED BETA] ".projekt" - meditative puzzle about silhouettes (to be released on Match 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiril Kuzyk

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
[CLOSED BETA] ".projekt" - meditative puzzle about silhouettes (to be released on Match 13)

Hi folks!

I always was excited by geometry lessons at school and in university. But not all people were as excited as I was. So I created a game called .projekt to share my passion for spatial awareness with others.

1.PNG

What’s a point of the game you ask? It’s simple, you need to build a 3D shape to match all given silhouettes. In contrast to geometry lessons it’s supposed to be fun :)

2.PNG

The most similar game to .projekt I can name is award winning Shadowmatic. In Shadowmatic you need to rotate a shape to get particular shadow. In .projekt you need to build that shape by your own.

If you want to join TestFlight for iOS or AppleTV, please send me your AppleID email to private messages. Cheers :)

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Re: [CLOSED BETA] ".projekt" - meditative puzzle about silhouettes (to be released on Match 13)

I'm interested, but would prefer not to post my email. Can I PM it to you? :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: [CLOSED BETA] ".projekt" - meditative puzzle about silhouettes (to be released on Match 13)

I've never been much of a gamer. But I do beta apps a lot. Maybe I can at least spot a bug or two. I'll PM you my email.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

This looks good. PM sent.

Thanks

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Ok first impressions are:

It's ok on the iPhone but I have big fingers and don't always hit the right spot.

However, I on my iPad Pro with Apple Pencil it pretty freggin awesome. Really makes you think. So far I'm loving it and no technical issues.

Kiril Kuzyk

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site

Yes, missing right spot is indeed an issue. I tried to solve it with all means, but it's the best I can do.
But the game is not punishing for wrongly placed cubes, you can always remove them. So I hope it's not a big of a problem.

Thanks for a great feedback!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Dangerously addictive!

d57f2a8bc12bfb45e7b9f2bf5bbbab2e.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Yes, missing right spot is indeed an issue. I tried to solve it with all means, but it's the best I can do.
But the game is not punishing for wrongly placed cubes, you can always remove them. So I hope it's not a big of a problem.

I had to make corrections a few times. But it doesn't take away from the game. Very nice!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Chapter 3, level 3.

My brain hurts.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

WOW what a fun an interesting game. Now I don't know if its totally unique BUT I have not seem another like it. It's easy to learn (good tutorial BTW) but TOUGH to master, which is the best kind of game. Being 100% honest I DID fat finger it a few times, and have to remove block, PLUS I messed up a few shadow wise on some of the harder levels, BUT as someone else said it did not take away from the fun! And if you've ever seen my play Clash of Clans then you KNOW I'm notorious for double tapping spells and troops and or otherwise messing up my placement with my fat fingers!

Kiril Kuzyk

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site

I don't know if its totally unique BUT I have not seem another like it

This game mechanic is not totally unique. Something similar was in Shadowmatic.

Being 100% honest I DID fat finger it a few times, and have to remove block

Yep, there is an issue with misplacing cubes. I tried to solve if with all means, but this is the best I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.