New camera app beta testing

Real Camera

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Hello fellow iPhone fans,
my name is Jenia and I'm an amateur photographer.
I'm very soon releasing my camera app which is an advanced camera app for people that like and want to use advanced camera settings with very accessible and adjustable user interface.
You can get an impression about it on our site : http://realcameraapp.multiscreensite.com/ ( the site is still work in progress )
I’m looking for beta testers to help us polish the app and get some feedback on things you like/don’t like/miss in there, which on your side means … getting free app and taking some photos which I hope is something you like to do as much as me :D

If you can and want help please subscribe on the site and I will send you an invitation for the beta with link for app download.

Have a great day every one!

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If the link leads to a sign up option in regard to beta testing, then you can post the link here in this thread. Anyway, I hope members take you up on your invitation. Take care....:)

Real Camera

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Thanks JustMe'D. I did now. Wanted before but I couldnt since I didnt have 10 posts and was afraid to get closed as some sites do unfortunately. You are welcome to subscribe too :D

Real Camera

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Does the app primarily deal with camera settings while taking photos or is it for editing photos after the fact?

It is camera app with all the advanced camera settings current API provides and some of them I didn't found in any existing camera app.
I'm not doing for now build in editor. Maybe in the future I will, but for now there are more then plenty of those in the AppStore for my taste :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I like cameras with preset options for exposure compensation, white balance and etc. I use ProCamera 8 as my main camera. But I also use Camera+ and ProShot. I'll be interested to see what yours offers.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Real Camera

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I like cameras with preset options for exposure compensation, white balance and etc. I use ProCamera 8 as my main camera. But I also use Camera+ and ProShot. I'll be interested to see what yours offers.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Hello Ledsteplin,
this are the apps I'm trying to improve on, in photography process wise. You are welcome to either subscribe on the link I provided or just to PM me your mail and I will send you the invite for Beta testing right away. Will be glad to here your opinion.

Have a great day! :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods