Visit site
how to compare two drawing text image

hi dudes i am new for iphone development and this forum
i want coding for comparing two drawing text (signature) give me code

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Re: how to compare two drawing text image

Ummm, ok. Here's an idea, madam. Take a course in app development?

jodimello

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site

Its not difficult to make an app. But making a good or even a great app - now that's a different ball game altogether. And it certainly DOES require good programming skills. While you could spend days, weeks and even months laboring on a project of yours, it could also be that you have great skills in one aspect of making an app but lack in another (designing for example). And that is where iphone app development companies come in. They can help you create your dream app and can tweak and revise it until you are happy with the final product. You could then go on and submit the app yourself on the App Store!
You could visit sites like http://www.techjini.com and see how you want to proceed.

KaterinaM

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

Anyway, there are only three ways out:
1) use services like ibuildapp (not the best, but the quickest way)
2) study app development for some time and do it yourself (the best investment)
3) order an app from a good app development company (the quality of the application is quaranteed)
Choose the one you like more)))

Appvism

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
From what i remember, software like GameMaker/GameStudio and Stencyl have a drag and drop interface ehich allows you to create games without coding - although there is an option to swith to code view also. I think GameMaker had an iOS export option but this obviously costs money and i am not sure what the pricing is.

I use something called Corona SDK to build iOS apps. Although it involves coding, it is much easier to use than for example programming in C or Obj-C... Corona recently change their pricing, and may be free to use and publish...

Thanks,

vinothsivanandam

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I was designing a simple pos application but I got stuck on a problem. I have a cash drawer connected to a thermal printer which is then connected to my iPad with usb. can anyone help me how to just open the cash drawer (without printing anything) .

Dchen05

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Creating apps without code isn't really a mature thing yet, but you may wanna try this.

AppArchitect

Hopefully in the future the tools with get better, I'm a programmer, but typing in computer languages is just a means to an end :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods