WANTED: iOS Developer $300

Rick Grimes

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi, wonder if anyone would be interested in developing an iOS app, or could point me into the right direction.
Have $300 dollars to spend, maybe more if required

The idea of the app is to be able to browse a certain forum, read the posts, etc and be able to click on links to download files.

This will be private app, not released to the public but only to VIP members of the forum.

I have successfully made a android version, and pretty much I just want it to be similar

Any ideas/Help is much appreciated
Thank you
Rick Grimes

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Good luck.

$300 doesn't buy two day's labor for one of our junior developers, and buys about a week of offshore programming labor.

Just about enough time to fully understand your requirements.

You may be able to find someone learning how to program on the iPhone who would be willing to use your project as a leaning project for under $1k, but you won't find any professional services.

appsindia

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Experienced iPhone, Android App Developers

We at AppStudioz have developed successfully over 300+ apps of mobile, iphone, android, iPad and blackberry. We also expertise and developed apps are in following domains: Video/Audio, Bar Code, Ad Mob/I Ad, Accelerometer, Coupons, Web apps, HTML5, Book, Educational, Address Book, Social Network, In App/Push Notification, City Guide/Compass based apps, AR, LBS, GPS, Finance/banking, Enterprise, Calendar, 2D/3D Game, Image based. If you have any app development requirement please send a private massage include your requirement.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner