Hi TiPb nation!

I recently started app development.

My app is going to be kinda similar to the Reminders app in iOS 5. Right now, I only have is the Calendar display with the months and no dates or years.

I would like to know how I would add this to my app.
    11-28-2011 08:26 AM
    I also forgot to mention that it would be great if I could finish my app for my grandpa because he inspired me for this app. My goal is to get it done by Christmas. If anyone could help me, please help me develop this app.
    11-28-2011 10:19 PM
    Hello applecpugeek,

There is a nice calendar class available here: https://github.com/klazuka/Kal

It imitates the iPhone's calendar almost perfectly, and should be a good start for your project.

Success!
    hpcomputergeek likes this.
    11-29-2011 04:51 AM
    Hello applecpugeek,

There is a nice calendar class available here: https://github.com/klazuka/Kal

It imitates the iPhone's calendar almost perfectly, and should be a good start for your project.

Success!
    Thanks for the info.

The code on GitHub did help a little bit. But I still come out with the same screen as I did before without using the GitHub code. I have a pic attached of what my app looks like.

Still no dates or years on the calendar. Just the months.
    11-29-2011 08:16 AM
    Anyone else have any ideas?
    11-29-2011 04:17 PM
    You have to give some more information about what you are doing - just showing a picture that shows that sth is not right is not enough. What is the code you are using to show the calendar days? On which view is it? Is the view added to the right parent view? Does the view have the right size? Does it have any size at all?
    11-30-2011 03:03 AM
    My guess would be the view isn't added to the right parent window, but we would have to see more to help you!
    12-01-2011 04:11 AM
    You have to give some more information about what you are doing - just showing a picture that shows that sth is not right is not enough. What is the code you are using to show the calendar days? On which view is it? Is the view added to the right parent view? Does the view have the right size? Does it have any size at all?
    I added the Kal plist that was on that GitHub link you gave me.

I'll be willing to give you remote connection to my computer so you can help me a little more.
    12-01-2011 08:52 AM
    I added the Kal plist that was on that GitHub link you gave me.

I'll be willing to give you remote connection to my computer so you can help me a little more.
    Would that be a little better so you guys could help me out a bit more?
    12-02-2011 06:41 AM
    Would that be a little better so you guys could help me out a bit more?
    Would that work out for you guys to help me better in my app?

NOTE: YOU WILL GET PAID SOME OF THE PROFITS I MAKE FROM MY APP IF YOU HELP ME!!!!
    12-04-2011 07:37 PM
    It would be enough if you just post the code you use to show your calendar, especially the place where you add the month / day GUI - then we can tell you what's going wrong - probably :-)
    12-12-2011 07:05 AM
    It would be enough if you just post the code you use to show your calendar, especially the place where you add the month / day GUI - then we can tell you what's going wrong - probably :-)
    I actually used a template I found on Xcode.

It was a "Paged Based Application"

How would I put the dates and years in that template?
    12-15-2011 06:22 PM
    You'd better post your question in details, now it's difficult to talk.
    12-16-2011 11:34 AM
    You'd better post your question in details, now it's difficult to talk.
    It was just a template.

I used the Paged Base application template. That's it. I didn't code anything. That's it.
    12-16-2011 11:02 PM
    Posting some code would help.
    12-17-2011 12:48 AM
    Can you attach that template? Maybe it'll help to understand the case...
    12-17-2011 11:11 AM
    Can you attach that template? Maybe it'll help to understand the case...
    I agree. I'd love to see it since your project seems interesting.
    02-21-2012 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD