Idea for webos cards in ios

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
So, i got my 4s in the mail almost a week ago, so i've just migrated from my original palm pre to that. I'm loving the 4s, but i have an idea about how ios could implament webos like cards for multitasking, which i like better than how ios currently does multitasking.

I think thhere should be a home page created to the left of the home screen for every app you have open, that only has one app there as a card, so you can see where you last left it. Tap it to reenter the app, or press and hold to make it dance, and x out of the app. So instead of search being to the left of the homescreen, combine search with siri, and add a keyboard button to siri to search without talking. So instead of double tapping for fast switching icons, double tap only gives you audio and rotation controls.

What do you guys think?

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
so, now that webos is open sourced, could ios potentially do this?

photo1.png

added circled number in top bar showing total notifications in notification center

photo4.png

double clicking takes you straight to music controls

photo3.png

slide for one tap toggles

photo.png

new pages are added to the left of the home page for each of your open apps, maybe with a limit of your five most recent apps?

photo7.png

hold down an open app to be able to close it

photo6.png

photo5.png

search is moved and combined with siri

Here are just some ideas to continue to improve the fluidity and simplicity of ios on the phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro