For apple being such a leader in software and hardware design I am very surprised at the design of the notification center. The same lame pull down gesture as android which is not all that bad but the way it looks is terrible. I really think they dropped the ball on that one. As well imessage where there's no groups, no display picture and no status updates. Those are like the fundamentals of social networking. Imessage is not instant messaging, it's texting over wifi.
    06-13-2011 01:29 AM
    I think it also works over 3G. Sofree texts to anyone on iOS 5.
    06-13-2011 01:52 AM
    now that there is an option to turn OFF the badge app icons; statusbar notification(s) almost seem like a must
    07-06-2011 09:29 AM
    For apple being such a leader in software and hardware design I am very surprised at the design of the notification center. The same lame pull down gesture as android which is not all that bad but the way it looks is terrible. I really think they dropped the ball on that one. As well imessage where there's no groups, no display picture and no status updates. Those are like the fundamentals of social networking. Imessage is not instant messaging, it's texting over wifi.
    I know what happened to Apple being revolutionary?
    07-06-2011 10:12 AM
    I was very surprised with the notification center look. I was expecting the search "page" to be used for that. I haven't used notification center much since its launch and have been unimpressed with it thus far.
    12-01-2011 04:12 AM
    Is it possible to rearrange how alerts appear in the notification center? I thought I read it somewhere but can't find it now. Can someone help me out by telling me how i can rearrange them? Thanks!
    01-05-2012 11:18 PM
    You can in setting and then notification set by time or Manual move the order of the list press edit and arrange

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-06-2012 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD