Hi TiPb Developers!
    Pearson is offering complimentary copies of iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide, 2nd Edition in exchange for book reviews on the books Amazon.com page! If you are interested in a free copy and writing a quick review of the book, email me at Margaret dot Daly at Pearson dot com. Thanks!

Maggie Daly, Pearson
    jayfuerstenberg likes this.
    05-31-2011 10:06 AM
    great, I was curious about this book the other day
    06-02-2011 11:12 AM
    Seems like a great way to motivate a person to actually finish reading an entire book rather than just skimming whatever chapters are relevant to whatever problem I might have at the moment.
    06-04-2011 10:30 AM
    Seems like a great way to motivate a person to actually finish reading an entire book rather than just skimming whatever chapters are relevant to whatever problem I might have at the moment.
    It appears to be legit. Yay! I just sent Ms Daly my address. I'm looking forward to reading and reviewing the book.
    06-06-2011 12:33 PM
    If this is legit - nice!
    07-25-2011 05:32 AM
    Its a nice book but it isn't for complete beginners as it assumes you know java or c. Thankfully I was familiar with the former. It only is good for Xcode 4.1 and it gives you the warning about this in the forums related to the book. So if you are coding with in Xcode 4.3 beta you might run into problems with the examples.
    08-09-2011 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD