question about design of data model in an ios app

MayaInca

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if someone can help me with the design of a seemingly simple yet starting to feel very complex memory model.
I want to finish writing an application where the user can choose several pathways after reading a text. After reading the text and choosing a path, the reader has another text to read and more choices and so on and so on etc

The problem is how do you put this into memory/file in an intelligent way?

If each choice leads you to different texts then what way can one think of to model the data into memory or files so that it can be called into the iphone app in an intelligent way?

Any ideas would be most welcome!:confused:

Erta

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if someone can help me with the design of a seemingly simple yet starting to feel very complex memory model.
I want to finish writing an application where the user can choose several pathways after reading a text. After reading the text and choosing a path, the reader has another text to read and more choices and so on and so on etc

The problem is how do you put this into memory/file in an intelligent way?

If each choice leads you to different texts then what way can one think of to model the data into memory or files so that it can be called into the iphone app in an intelligent way?

Any ideas would be most welcome!:confused:

i think that the best way is using an sql db... or core data but i don't know much about it.

are you developing a text game?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73