iCloud Keychain vs 1password app

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Both are secure. 1Password is more versatile. It does more than just Store a password. I do both. But many I have in 1Password are not in Keychain. I just don't want to manually enter them in. Most I have in Keychain are from Safari that I do when it comes up.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
how does keychain work? i've never used it. when you put a password in for the first time, Safari will ask you do you want to save it? if you adidas save it the first time how do you get it in there

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
how does keychain work? i've never used it. when you put a password in for the first time, Safari will ask you do you want to save it? if you adidas save it the first time how do you get it in there

When you enter a password in Safari, it offers the option to add it to Keychain. Also, you can manually add any you want. That's a fairly new option. Just scroll down to the bottom of the Keychain list.IMG_1110.JPG

Last edited:

cunningbrad

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I like 1Password. Ever so often I'll use Keychain. I used it when I was buying highly sought after concert tickets. It sure speeds up checkouts.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner