Does anyone know of a sliding (swype) keyboard that doesn't need full access?

bobbob1016

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I want something like SwiftKey that doesn't demand internet access. I don't want it syncing to the internet or anything, so I don't need that. Most of the keyboards say they need full access to allow swyping. I don't know why they'd need that, as they should be able to download the predictiveness without web access. Can anyone make a suggestion to one of these keyboards? I don't mind paying for the keyboard either.

denzilla

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
Don't think one exists. I use word flow, but that also requires full access.

Your only hope is the almighty, all knowing grand wizards @ Apple deciding that a swipe style feature for the stock keyboard is useful enough to bestow upon us. Even then, I bet it'll need internet access.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I want something like SwiftKey that doesn't demand internet access. I don't want it syncing to the internet or anything, so I don't need that. Most of the keyboards say they need full access to allow swyping. I don't know why they'd need that, as they should be able to download the predictiveness without web access. Can anyone make a suggestion to one of these keyboards? I don't mind paying for the keyboard either.

Nothing wrong with full access.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR