iOS 9.3.2 and Whatsapp crashing

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks. Since yesterday Whatsapp keeps crashing. It shows a white screen for a few seconds and then crashes. I've tried uninstalling it multiple times and redownloading it but after a while it goes back to crashing.

Anybody else experiencing this?

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Quick google search revealed this issue appears to be plaguing a lot of iPhone users using the most recent OS.

Saurabh lalla

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi folks. Since yesterday Whatsapp keeps crashing. It shows a white screen for a few seconds and then crashes. I've tried uninstalling it multiple times and redownloading it but after a while it goes back to crashing.

I am also experiencing the same issue.
Running on latest iOS.

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site

Yup. It happened to me and a couple of my friends. Had to delete whatsapp and reinstall it. Working okay now with all media cleared and chats lost.

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Yup. It happened to me and a couple of my friends. Had to delete whatsapp and reinstall it. Working okay now with all media cleared and chats lost.

Luckily I had iCloud backup so I didn't lose everything. But it's annoying. I'm not used to apps crashing on iOS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods