9.3.2 Bluetooth issues on 6S

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else here having issues with bluetooth on 9.3.2??

So I'm on a conf call for work right now as I'm typing this. I was on my BT headset and all is well then suddenly, audio cuts out completely. So I turned my headset off and back on and it tells me it's ready to pair. I go to settings to look at the BT menu and my settings screen completely locks up. I look at my Apple Watch and see that it's no longer connected to my phone. Since I need to participate in this meeting, I can't reboot but super annoying.

Did a quick search in Apple's forums and it looks like others are having the same issue. Thought I'd post here to see if any of you are experiencing the same thing. I haven't had issues streaming music during my runs but this is the first phone call I've taken since going to 9.3.2 using BT and it failed big time.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

So I'm on a conf call for work right now as I'm typing this. I was on my BT headset and all is well then suddenly, audio cuts out completely. So I turned my headset off and back on and it tells me it's ready to pair. I go to settings to look at the BT menu and my settings screen completely locks up. I look at my Apple Watch and see that it's no longer connected to my phone. Since I need to participate in this meeting, I can't reboot but super annoying.

Did a quick search in Apple's forums and it looks like others are having the same issue. Thought I'd post here to see if any of you are experiencing the same thing. I haven't had issues streaming music during my runs but this is the first phone call I've taken since going to 9.3.2 using BT and it failed big time.

What iOS device are you using? What Bluetooth device are you using?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

No Bluetooth issues on my end.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox