Is anyone else here having issues with bluetooth on 9.3.2??

So I'm on a conf call for work right now as I'm typing this. I was on my BT headset and all is well then suddenly, audio cuts out completely. So I turned my headset off and back on and it tells me it's ready to pair. I go to settings to look at the BT menu and my settings screen completely locks up. I look at my Apple Watch and see that it's no longer connected to my phone. Since I need to participate in this meeting, I can't reboot but super annoying.

Did a quick search in Apple's forums and it looks like others are having the same issue. Thought I'd post here to see if any of you are experiencing the same thing. I haven't had issues streaming music during my runs but this is the first phone call I've taken since going to 9.3.2 using BT and it failed big time.
    05-31-2016 10:35 AM

So I'm on a conf call for work right now as I'm typing this. I was on my BT headset and all is well then suddenly, audio cuts out completely. So I turned my headset off and back on and it tells me it's ready to pair. I go to settings to look at the BT menu and my settings screen completely locks up. I look at my Apple Watch and see that it's no longer connected to my phone. Since I need to participate in this meeting, I can't reboot but super annoying.

Did a quick search in Apple's forums and it looks like others are having the same issue. Thought I'd post here to see if any of you are experiencing the same thing. I haven't had issues streaming music during my runs but this is the first phone call I've taken since going to 9.3.2 using BT and it failed big time.
    What iOS device are you using? What Bluetooth device are you using?
    05-31-2016 07:44 PM
    What iOS device are you using? What Bluetooth device are you using?
    6S
    LG Tone wireless headset
    05-31-2016 07:47 PM

No Bluetooth issues on my end.
    05-31-2016 09:54 PM