After I have upgraded to iOS 9.3.1 on my iPad Air, Safari is particularly buggy, and I receive the error message: "a problem has occurred so the webpage has been reloaded". Almost every other page I visit crashes. Even when trying to post this, the reload error occurred.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    04-25-2016 05:41 AM
  2. robertk328 said: Best Answer

Sorry to hear about your issues. Go to Settings -> Safari and scroll down to "Clear History and Website Data" and tap it. This will clear out a lot of the junk in Safari.

Hope that helps! If not, I'd try Reset All Settings next in Settings -> General -> Reset. This won't clear any data, but you'll get pop-ups about enabling notifications, location, etc., again. It can help solve a lot of issues as well without having to restore and/or lose data.
    Sorry to hear about your issues. Go to Settings -> Safari and scroll down to "Clear History and Website Data" and tap it. This will clear out a lot of the junk in Safari.

Hope that helps! If not, I'd try Reset All Settings next in Settings -> General -> Reset. This won't clear any data, but you'll get pop-ups about enabling notifications, location, etc., again. It can help solve a lot of issues as well without having to restore and/or lose data.
    04-25-2016 05:46 AM
    Thanks! The reset all settings worked.
    04-25-2016 06:41 AM
    Thanks! The reset all settings worked.
    Great! It can help a bunch of things, and keeps data intact. Besides a reboot, it's in my list of things to do for troubleshooting
    04-27-2016 05:41 AM