iOS 9.3.2 public beta - transitions choppy?

tnt4

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
For those on the public beta - ever since I updated to 9.3.2, I've noticed transition animations have been choppy. I was just wondering if anybody else has noticed this or if it was just me? It's not every time or every animation, but it's definitely there and it wasn't before. Just curious!

Edit: Sorry, I should've specified I'm using a 6S.

Last edited:

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have, but it only started when I turned off reduce motion. The animation when unlocking stutters. Turning on reduce motion takes away the animation and the stuttering.

tnt4

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Sorry for a lack of response. I thought I was set to get email notifications. I updated the OP to show I use a 6S. And yes, it does appear to be frame drops - that's a better way of explaining it.

It was so clear that it started after the latest update that I figured it would be fixed in the next one, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me so I could *not* think about it any more. Thanks for the input.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for a lack of response. I thought I was set to get email notifications. I updated the OP to show I use a 6S. And yes, it does appear to be frame drops - that's a better way of explaining it.

It was so clear that it started after the latest update that I figured it would be fixed in the next one, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me so I could *not* think about it any more. Thanks for the input.

Welcome to the Beta life. Have you reported your feedback to Apple?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice