This is very strange and super annoying.

I'm at main menu, I pull down and type a name, then I click on the contact-name and select "send message" , I start write and click "send". The message is sent and then the contact name disappear. So I lost the contact... On the text message the name doesn't appear anymore, and the name isn't on the contact list anymore.
    Anyone with this problem too?!
    04-22-2016 01:09 PM
    This is in the messages app? Try swiping the messages app out of multitasking. Then do a hard reset.
    Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
    See if that helps.
    fabio984 likes this.
    04-22-2016 06:00 PM
    I did it and already reinstalled iOS and still have this problem. I'll make a video one day.
    06-12-2016 06:25 AM
    Interesting. Are you using iCloud for your contacts or another service?
    06-12-2016 07:13 AM
    I did it and already reinstalled iOS and still have this problem. I'll make a video one day.
    Please make it clear where and what is happening. Are you in the messages app? Is it iMessage? Do you have these contacts set up in the contacts app? If so, then what happens? You go to messages, type in a contact name, write message, hit send, and it disappears? Can you show a screenshot?
    06-12-2016 07:15 AM
    Please make it clear where and what is happening. Are you in the messages app? Is it iMessage? Do you have these contacts set up in the contacts app? If so, then what happens? You go to messages, type in a contact name, write message, hit send, and it disappears? Can you show a screenshot?
    I'll make a vdeo. This doesn't happen always, I'm recording with another phone when I do it...
    Specifying:
    I swipe down to search bar
    type a name
    click on the name
    choose option to send message
    (the phone redirects me to the message)
    I write the message, and when I click "SEND", the name changes to the number (the name deletes from the list).
    06-13-2016 11:12 AM