iOS 9.3.2 Public Beta 4 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm facing frequent freezing and rebooting issues while gaming on my iPhone 6s Plus... On Beta 3... Anyone facing the same ?

No!....Restore it and then set it up as new. Yes, it's an inconvenience, but I'd take an temporary inconvenience any day if it meant my device will work as smoothly as it should.

Bob Garon

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
When you restore it, and set it up as new, are you still getting all of your apps put onto the phone automatically from the App Store or do you need to go back and re-download each individually? I'm guessing you need to also then set up all of your settings the way that you want correct? I have never restored an iPhone and came over recently from android. Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When you restore it, and set it up as new, are you still getting all of your apps put onto the phone automatically from the App Store or do you need to go back and re-download each individually?
You will have to go to the Purchased section of the App Store and reinstall them.
I'm guessing you need to also then set up all of your settings the way that you want correct? I have never restored an iPhone and came over recently from android. Thanks!

Yes, that is correct.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
When you restore it, and set it up as new, are you still getting all of your apps put onto the phone automatically from the App Store or do you need to go back and re-download each individually? I'm guessing you need to also then set up all of your settings the way that you want correct? I have never restored an iPhone and came over recently from android. Thanks!

It's basically setting it up like you just took it out of the box and turned it on for the first time.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Well this is new. Starting last night my phone thinks I'm in New York instead of the Central Time Zone. When I turn on/off set time automatically it is correct for a few minutes then switches back to NY. For the time being I have it set manually.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Well this is new. Starting last night my phone thinks I'm in New York instead of the Central Time Zone. When I turn on/off set time automatically it is correct for a few minutes then switches back to NY. For the time being I have it set manually.

How did you notice that? Time was off?

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
that's weird. are you near a time zone shift? meaning near an area of the country where the time zone changes?

I am pretty much right in the middle of the central time zone (Milwaukee, WI area). We will see if anything changes after the next update. It's not that big of a deal since I won't be traveling so I can leave it on manual for now.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I am pretty much right in the middle of the central time zone (Milwaukee, WI area). We will see if anything changes after the next update. It's not that big of a deal since I won't be traveling so I can leave it on manual for now.

Mine is on auto and working fine. Not sure what to tell you. Do you have time zone set for location? See Settings -> Privacy -> Location -> System Services

ae37fac4ec270219595ea68338865258.jpg

Also Settings -> Cellular

Make sure Clock is enabled.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Yup, all is the same as yours. Not worried, just strange.

It may be the time server on the cell tower with your phone company. I would see if your time corrects itself when connected to a different tower. It may be that your phone company needs to adjust something.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
It may be the time server on the cell tower with your phone company. I would see if your time corrects itself when connected to a different tower. It may be that your phone company needs to adjust something.

Well, I switched it back to auto and it has been correct for the last two hours. We will see if I stays that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh