iOS 9.3.2 Public Beta 4 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Please check with 9.3.1 official update the beta profile in the phone had got uninstalled. In order to get this beta you need install that once again from beta.apple.com and sign in. After that check for software update and you should get one then. Let us know if this works?

I didn't. My beta profile was intact with 9.3.1 official release.

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Please check with 9.3.1 official update the beta profile in the phone had got uninstalled. In order to get this beta you need install that once again from beta.apple.com and sign in. After that check for software update and you should get one then. Let us know if this works?

My beta profile did not get uninstalled. I was on the last beta, got the notification that the official was available, and just the other day got the notification for the next beta.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I already did! No issue

Okay, great, and thank you. I might install it on my iPad Pro tonight, time permitting. Tonight is Prom night for my teenager so we're about to go and take some pics of him and his girlfriend. You know the routine...

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
iOS 9.3.2 Public Beta 1 released

Okay, great, and thank you. I might install it on my iPad Pro tonight, time permitting. Tonight is Prom night for my teenager so we're about to go and take some pics of him and his girlfriend. You know the routine...

Ah prom night. Been there a few times.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ah prom night. Been there a few times.

As a teenager, I attended 3 proms. The first two, I was decked out in a tux, but at my senior prom, I wore a simple suit. The novelty of going to the prom had worn off by then. Anyway, I recall how special it was for my two adult kids when they attended the prom during their high school years, and this one will be just as special for my teenager. After him, there's still one more. Man, it's like a never-ending chain link fence...(laughing)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
So you're taking pictures with an iPad?... Seriously?

It's got a camera on it.

But I think you misread his post. He was going to install the beta, time permitting. Time permitting because he was going to be doing other things, like taking pictures.

Of course D can set the record straight but that's how I read it.

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Someone explain to me why my iPhone just updated itself to 9.3.1, but my iPad updated itself to 9.3.2--when they were both running the same beta OS yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen