iOS 9.3.2 Public Beta 4 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Re: iOS 9.3.2 public beta is out

Woke up to an update notification...downloaded during the night whilst I was sleeping. Installing now.

You know, ever since coming back to iOS last June and joining the public beta program, with the betas I've had more updates since June than I ever had in total in my years on Android. I really appreciate the speed at which they get kicked out and are made available to us.

Devilsden

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site

Can you hide the apps with the beta yet? There has been a lot of talk that this feature is in the works. I am not sure if that will be part of IOS10 or if they will release it sooner

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Woke up to an update notification...downloaded during the night whilst I was sleeping. Installing now.

You know, ever since coming back to iOS last June and joining the public beta program, with the betas I've had more updates since June than I ever had in total in my years on Android. I really appreciate the speed at which they get kicked out and are made available to us.

That's one of the reasons we enjoy Apple products, my friend...

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

That is what I will wait for when I see the notice on the phone.

Not sure what you're saying. If you go to Settings -> General -> Software Update it will look for an update and let you install it. You don't need to wait for the notice.

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Please check with 9.3.1 official update the beta profile in the phone had got uninstalled. In order to get this beta you need install that once again from beta.apple.com and sign in. After that check for software update and you should get one then. Let us know if this works?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thus far, iOS 9.3.2 Public Beta 1 has been rock solid on my iPhone 6S Plus. In fact, I'm thinking about installing it on my iPad Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods