What's your most annoying iOS 9.3 bug?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That is not a bug. IOS doesn't know if you want to take a photo or video. To take a video, you would naturally use your microphone too. So, to prevent feedback coming from your audio, your audio is muted until you are finished with the camera app. This affects all camera apps that can also record video.

According to Apple, it's for live photos and only affects the 6s and 6s Plus. But they did say if live photos are turned off, the music should play. But it doesn't. So if they are correct, then it is a bug.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm not seeing that. Try a hard reset.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.

This ain't my first rodeo lol

This was on 9.3.1, 9.3.2 fixed it.

Last edited:

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Email is my worst. It doesn't matter which account ( gmail, yahoo, AOL ) it comes in some times and sometimes not. Gmail never fetches . AOL and Yahoo will push some time but not always. I use my phone as a business device and if I am expecting a email reply or whatever that may need immediate response and if it doesn't come through then I'm screwed. I also experience sporadic text messages. They may come through or not. I long for my old blackberry days when things showed up on the device before they did any where else. I may have to go to Android if Apple can't get this fixed. Maybe Apple is getting a little to big for their britches a little to fast. I hear the iPhone 7 will not have very many if any improvements. I long for the Steve Jobs days. This Cook guy is a joke. I will be happy to hear any thing to try to solve my problem other than the normal, restore as new, reboot or whatever

schuckys.keith

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I am really frustrated that the iTunes app doesn't show you that you've already purchased a song, movie, TV Show, and Ringtone like it does in the App Store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen