What's your most annoying iOS 9.3 bug?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Now that iOS 9.3 ? and iOS 9.3.1! ? have landed, what bugs are still bugging you? Any glitches, fails, or other problems still making your life less fun on a daily basis?

Working on my next set of bug report/work around articles and would love your feedback!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't noticed any as of yet, but then again, I'm too busy enjoying my new "baby pro"....

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I haven't noticed any bugs. The issue with apps freezing is gone. iOS 9.3.1 actually seems a little faster on my 5s.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm not experiencing any bugs specific to 9.3.1, but my cousin is on his iPhone 6. He says it's generally buggy and he has to click on stuff more than once for it to work. He refuses to do a restore as new. Says Apple should fix it. LOL

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I have multiple email accounts. My Outlook setup by my company pushes perfect. My 2 Yahoo accounts push perfectly. My 2 GMAIL accounts are on Manual Fetch cause they won't PUSH...when I try to Fetch it just cycles for minutes while on WiFi, but Fetches immediately if I turn the WiFi off. Not a big deal, but would prefer it to work as intended.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have multiple email accounts. My Outlook setup by my company pushes perfect. My 2 Yahoo accounts push perfectly. My 2 GMAIL accounts are on Manual Fetch cause they won't PUSH...when I try to Fetch it just cycles for minutes while on WiFi, but Fetches immediately if I turn the WiFi off. Not a big deal, but would prefer it to work as intended.

You can blame Google for that. They want you to use the Gmail app, rather than the iPhone stock Mail app. The Gmail app has push. You can set fetch for every 15 minutes. I have mine every hour.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
The only bug I have found so far is wallpaper position has changed. I design a lot of shelve wallpapers and the position has clearly changed in 9.3. Not sure why Apple would change where the position of the wallpaper sits as I see no reason. But I am not Apple and do not design the iOS.

Donnie Simms

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
After I updated to 9.3, all of my photos and videos disappeared. So did my music. Most of it came back within a few hours, but I know I'm missing some pictures. Not cool.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Copying and pasting is atrocious. It has been for a while though and does not seem to be improving. The handles simply refuse to be moved to the right spot much too frequently and the system seems to be doing its own interpretation of what it considered to be "relevant" content to copy.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but it bugs the heck out of me.
When scrolling down favorites stop on the one I want, go to select it and it jumps causing me to select the wrong favorite.

Maybe a gremlin left over from upgrading from beta.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro