ios 9.3 scrolling lag

Robert Rory

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
So i have an iPhone 6 and i was on ios 8.4.1 and it was PERFECT for my phone. But then (i knew i shouldn't update)i updated to 9.2, then to 9.3.
It is not as fast but i can get used to it.
But there s something that kills me: SCROLLING LAG. It is everywhere, except for some pre installed apps. It bothers me on Facebook, Twitter and 9 GAG. If in the last update this won't be fixed, i will factory reset my iPhone.
Anybody has the same problem?

Gaspard Savoureux

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
I've never experienced a scrolling lag on the iphone 6. Maybe there was an issue during your update, no ? Have you tried on some new updated apps (that presents in their updated note : "compatible on ios 9.3") ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So i have an iPhone 6 and i was on ios 8.4.1 and it was PERFECT for my phone. But then (i knew i shouldn't update)i updated to 9.2, then to 9.3.
It is not as fast but i can get used to it.
But there s something that kills me: SCROLLING LAG. It is everywhere, except for some pre installed apps. It bothers me on Facebook, Twitter and 9 GAG. If in the last update this won't be fixed, i will factory reset my iPhone.
Anybody has the same problem?

I am not experiencing any lag in scrolling on my iPhone.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like a factory reset is in order. I am not experiencing this on my iPhone 6. I do see this on my iPad 2 in certain apps, but that device is underpowered for the current versions of the apps.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
No scrolling lag in FB, or anywhere else on my 6s.

Generally any time you install a decent sized update of the OS you should do a backup, a complete factory reset, and then restore from backup. Sometimes when OS files are overwritten by an update you will get corrupted files, which can cause all sorts of weird behavior. I always do a factory reset and 9 times out of 10 never had any issues.