This really sucks, every time I delete my icloud emails they all come back. So I basically have to have it deleted about 3-4 times before it goes away. So annoying! And this only happens with icloud email addresses, my gmail is fine in the mail stock app.
    03-31-2016 12:33 PM
    If you want to delete the iCloud contacts, turn the contact sync off in your devices iCloud account and select the option to remove from the device. This has always worked for me, the only times the contacts have come back is when I have done clean restores of iOS, as iCloud defaults to syncing all.

You can always then go to the iCloud web site to manage your data there and delete the contact list.
    03-31-2016 02:08 PM
    I am talking about emails I receive. Not contacts.
    03-31-2016 02:43 PM
    To delete them, go to your iCloud email account online and delete them there.
    Then go to Settings >iCloud > Toggle mail off. > then toggle it back on.
    If that doesn't work, then try signing out of iCloud. Then sign back in.
    Sherry_B and scruffypig like this.
    03-31-2016 04:33 PM
    I don't have any issue with iCloud emails...
    Maybe it's related to your account, not to the app itself
    04-01-2016 08:31 AM
    U have corrupted mail database on your phone or corrupted mailbox on iCloud.
    04-02-2016 03:19 AM
    U have corrupted mail database on your phone or corrupted mailbox on iCloud.
    How is that?

Also I do have alias accounts on my icloud email addresses if that matters.
    04-04-2016 01:33 PM
    I found this issue dating back to 2011 and on different devices. This appears to be an iCloud thing, and not an email app, iOS, or OS X thing.

Delete them the way Ledsteplin recommends and see if that helps.
    04-05-2016 12:21 AM
    yea I've never had this issue with any iOS beta or final release with my iCloud emails. this is definitely something with your iCloud email database.
    04-14-2016 12:32 AM
    Still haven't fix it, emails are randomly coming back after I delete them. Looks like I will have to switch to a 3rd party email app because when I did use them this problem never happened, when I delete iCloud emails on a 3rd party email app they are deleted and never come back but the stock Apple mail app they always do. Very strange and annoying.
    04-15-2016 10:46 AM
    I personally hate the stock email app. I use Outlook for my email needs. YMMV..
    Frehley likes this.
    04-15-2016 11:14 AM
    This really sucks, every time I delete my icloud emails they all come back. So I basically have to have it deleted about 3-4 times before it goes away. So annoying! And this only happens with icloud email addresses, my gmail is fine in the mail stock app.
    Starting to sound more like Android always having to find some Indian trick to make something work. Whatever happen to Apple just works. Oh I remember they buried it with Steve Jobs. Apple will die a slow death I'm afraid but hope I'm wrong
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    06-28-2016 09:27 PM
    Starting to sound more like Android always having to find some Indian trick to make something work. Whatever happen to Apple just works. Oh I remember they buried it with Steve Jobs. Apple will die a slow death I'm afraid but hope I'm wrong
    A slow death? Since Time Cook took over Apple has sold millions upon millions of iPhones, doubled the price of its stock, became the most valuable company in the world, become a component of the Dow, started new product lines...I could keep going. My point is this: Apple is anything but dying a slow death.
    06-28-2016 09:36 PM