New issue or bug in update

Intense Soul

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1458622090.780839.jpg

When I'm creating a contact manually, the birthday and anniversary dates are adding up like this. Anyone knew about it? Or facing it?

Please help it's annoying

Intense Soul

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Is it still showing as such even after you played music and stopped it?

Play a song and check once the song ends and music stops by itself.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
i delet youtube app and now its gone ... what the hell ?
i need the youtube app

It's supposed to be there :) Was that the last app you used audio for? If you listen to music or a podcast, it will change. That way you have quick access to the last audio app you used. Why would you want it to go away?

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
it never been there ... and yes i am aware of the last used app ... but as far as i can recal it wasnt there , specialy when i close all apps it woukd dissapear .

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
It's working as intended and has been there for quite some time. Having the last audio/video played show on there does not eat the battery or use any system resources. It's harmless.

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's working as intended and has been there for quite some time. Having the last audio/video played show on there does not eat the battery or use any system resources. It's harmless.

okay , answer this :
what if i never useed youtube but its still there on c.c ????
!!!!

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I doubt that would happen. It's not hurting anything.

i am not talking about hurting or not ,
we are talking about what u just said ok ?
u said if i was using the music file or youtube than it should appear as the last used app on control center .... so , what if i just started my phone and never listen to music or watching youtube !!!
why should youtube appear on c.c if i never even use it ???!!!???
can you convince me ?

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
can you convince me ?

I'm not that concerned over convincing you, to be honest. It's not bothering me, nor would it if I just turned on the phone for the first time ever and it appeared there. Not a big deal.

If it's really really really bothering you, you can always trade your phone in for an Android.

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm not that concerned over convincing you, to be honest. It's not bothering me, nor would it if I just turned on the phone for the first time ever and it appeared there. Not a big deal.

If it's really really really bothering you, you can always trade your phone in for an Android.

Android ???
what the hell ?
if u have no idea what u are talking about pls u can always sit back and maybe learn some from those who know what they are talking about ok boy ?
i am using iphone since u was 5 and i wouldnt change my iphone for crap android just becoz u say so .
if u cant have a logic conversation pls dont .

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW