I've just updated to 9.3, and I've noticed that Apple Music is getting stuck on one music track. If I listen to a song, at the end it just repeats, so I have to manually select the next track. The skip button doesn't work either, just resets the track playing back to the beginning?

Anyone else getting this?
    03-21-2016 07:14 PM
    No. Mine is working fine.

When you tap on that (see image) you should not see the same song repeated down the list. If you do, ensure you don't have repeat enabled.

Apple Music not going to next track after 9.3 update-image.jpg
    03-21-2016 07:26 PM
    Wow, I can't believe I missed that. Indeed, the list just showed the same song over and over, because of course, I had repeat on! Thanks for pointing out the obvious, I had completely overlooked it. Much appreciated.
    03-22-2016 04:10 AM
    Wow, I can't believe I missed that. Indeed, the list just showed the same song over and over, because of course, I had repeat on! Thanks for pointing out the obvious, I had completely overlooked it. Much appreciated.

No worries! You'd be amazed at the stuff I miss on a continual basis. Like when I put the phone in Mute mode. Later I wig out thinking my sound is broken... because there's no Muted Sound icon on the status bar. Us old folk need those visuals as reminders lol.
    03-22-2016 11:17 AM
    Hey, I wanted to piggy back on this thread and see if anyone has had issues with ratings of songs with Apple Music after the update to 9.3? Before 9.3, I could click on a songs title and it would flip and let me rate the song using the stars (1 to 5 stars). Now, after the update, when I click on a songs title to rate it, it now takes me to the album the song is on, or being pulled from. I can' seem to get the stars anymore for ranking. I was able once to click on a songs album cover and I saw the stars but now I can't that to show again.

I wanted to see if anyone else has come across this and/or can duplicate it? Thank you.
    03-22-2016 12:53 PM