iOS 9.3.1 Officially released

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm aware of that option of course. But having it install and then download at a later date is something I wasn't aware could be done.
I'm not certain if I'm reading this correctly but are you saying you want to install it before downloading? As mentioned above you can download now and install later but not vice versa.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I have found a number of apps that crash after this upgrade (particularly Udemy). Apple becomes more fascist by the day and the quality that I used to expect from them is practically non-existent. I am seriously looking at a Samsung phone when my contract is up.
Could the app developers be at fault rather than Apple?
Samsung makes great phones and I own a Note 5 in addition to my iPhone. I just find Android too fragmented. It took months to get security updates as well as the protracted wait for Marshmallow, not to mention the major hit on battery life it caused.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
iOS 9.3 Officially released

Ibooks. See if that works on your device. I know that Safari works perfectly for me using 9.3. Others reply Safari does not work.

Yes iBooks is working properly along with 80% of my other apps. I'm still in the process of checking apps though.

db7f3f130f4b8f720dbb1dff6bacb995.jpg

I also only have one build of iOS 9.3. The one that was released last Monday.

lawwilli

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Since I updated to ios 9.3 my iTunes crashes every time I try to sync my iPhone 6 Plus. If my iPhone isn't connected then iTunes works fine. Anyone else having this issue?

kinglxnce

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with Notification Center after updating? I'm using a 6s plus and updated yesterday on 2 phones and I will receive a text and I will get these ghost notifications that don't go away image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit