iOS 9.3.1 Officially released

Status
Not open for further replies.

HinoMusouka

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Update to iOS 9.3 went smoothly on my iPhone 6s Plus and iPad 4, but I was a little disappointed to discover iPad 4 doesn't have Night Shift functionality. Well, it seems to be connected with it having 32-bit cpu, but it would help me as I tend to read or watch videos on it before I go to sleep.

What is great though, is that 9.3 seems to have fixed my issues with Siri. Until now I had trouble checking reminders, alarms or playing music with Siri, whereas now this finally works. I've had even a case opened with Apple Support, but they were unable to help me (restoring iOS 9.2.1 in iTunes, resets and so forth), while update to 9.3 made everything work again. Yay!

From Apple forums I know I haven't been the only person with this Siri problem, so if you ever had one I think it's worth to check if anything got fixed for you.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Did you say Verizon and WiFi calling in the same sentence??
9.3 does indeed bring wifi calling to Verizon... Settings... Phone... Wifi Calling... If you don't see those controls, check Settings... General... About... look for Carrier... should be Verizon 24.0 - And if the act of going to Settings...About prompted you to install a carrier settings update - do that...

Intense Soul

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Purchased my 6s in December 2015, and immediately updated it to 9.2 then into all 9.3 public beta versions till b7, all OTA.
Not a single issue, the release version is running quite nice and feels slightly faster.

Cool. That answers my question. The current official one is buttery smooth. The night shift mode is amazing and I'm satisfied beyond the expectation marks. Even though there are glitches and hiccups sometimes but that doesn't worry me. When a device works more than certain limit, it keeps you happy #Apple

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
iOS 9.3 Officially released

I just tried to connect to iTunes to download 9.3 & it says 9.2 is the current version. OTA says same thing. why?

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
iOS 9.3 Officially released

I just googled why I couldn't and I found this

Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm having a issue w chrome & safari. When I search something & the results pop up. I can't open them, I click them repeatedly. Also thru safari when j go to several other websites & I click to view a video or etc it also won't open.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I installed 9.3 yesterday and no problems to speak of. My Verizon 6s Plus is running GREAT.
I did do something a little different this time. I installed the update and didn't actually download the update until about an hour later. I normally do it back to back.
My iPhone is buttery smooth and a little faster.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I installed 9.3 yesterday and no problems to speak of. My Verizon 6s Plus is running GREAT.
I did do something a little different this time. I installed the update and didn't actually download the update until about an hour later. I normally do it back to back.
My iPhone is buttery smooth and a little faster.

tumblr_mcf5lvix1x1rfkogxo1_500.gif

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a issue w chrome & safari. When I search something & the results pop up. I can't open them, I click them repeatedly. Also thru safari when j go to several other websites & I click to view a video or etc it also won't open.

I have that search issue with Firefox on my iPod touch, Safari works fine though. No problems with videos that I've noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen