iOS 9.3.1 Officially released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Updated yesterday but have some lag with animations. Especially after a device reboot and it is being unlocked for the first time. Anyone else? Thinking to do a fresh install maybe?

Devilsden

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
What are y'alls thoughts so far on this update? (Sorry if this has been asked already)

I updated yesterday but waiting until today to respond. The battery life on it seems to be much better, I wanted to see what the decrease was during the night without any use and I only dropped 1%. It seems to be slightly faster also than the previous version and the Night shift was really nice last night.

jdesignz

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Beta 7 for 6s plus was 13E5234a. Official version is 13E234. Appears to be the exact same version just updated with an official type of build #. Nothing new to see here if you were on beta 7.

Exactly as I thought. No need to downgrade.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I checked yesterday on my 6s after reading the news that it was officially released. I think I'll hold off for a bit before installing, though. I typically do that anyway. I felt that I installed 9.2.1 a little too fast and noticed faster battery drain than what I had on 9.2.

MrMike6by9

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
iOS 9.3 Officially released

I updated my 6S+ yesterday and it went swimmingly. I updated my old 5S also and was concerned since that phone wanted my SIM that now powers the 6S+ before I could complete the 5S's update. This morning, I swapped in the chip from my iPad mini and the 5S update completed as it should have. Now, all 3 devices are humming along nicely. Night shift was interesting. BTW, all 3 updates were over wifi.

YMMV

Last edited:

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Now that it's official, I'll take the time either later this evening or sometime tomorrow to install a full clean copy of iOS 9.3, via iTunes, and then set up my iPhone as new.

I'm doing the same right now. It's such a pain but I like the feeling of a freshly restored phone after a major OS update.

andy957

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
What are y'alls thoughts so far on this update? (Sorry if this has been asked already)
I updated my iPhone 6 (Rogers) from 9.2.1 to 9.3 yesterday and while it seemed to go fine (no errors/problems), I'm now having significant degradation in signal and data quality. Is this affecting anyone else here?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I updated my iPhone 6 (Rogers) from 9.2.1 to 9.3 yesterday and while it seemed to go fine (no errors/problems), I'm now having significant degradation in signal and data quality. Is this affecting anyone else here?

Did you do the carrier update? (24.1)

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Did the OTA update and it is all fine and roses also. Plugged into computer and launched iTunes and received the carrier update also. Fine times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234