iOS 9.3.1 Officially released

Status
Not open for further replies.

insman1

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else getting the message that an error occurred during installation and that I should try later? Been trying for 3.5 hours and still get the same message!

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else getting the message that an error occurred during installation and that I should try later? Been trying for 3.5 hours and still get the same message!

I had no problems updating my phone or iPad. Just updated the iPad a few minutes ago and my phone earlier at work today.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Beta 7 for 6s plus was 13E5234a. Official version is 13E234. Appears to be the exact same version just updated with an official type of build #. Nothing new to see here if you were on beta 7.

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Beta 7 for 6s plus was 13E5234a. Official version is 13E234. Appears to be the exact same version just updated with an official type of build #. Nothing new to see here if you were on beta 7.

I noticed it is much faster, faster boot time, faster while connecting to Chromecast, and more responsive than beta 7

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
iOS 9.3 Officially released

I noticed it is much faster, faster boot time, faster while connecting to Chromecast, and more responsive than beta 7

I haven't noticed a single difference. It's the same build just renamed. The version number would have increased if it was an updated build.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I think what you're seeing is a result of the fact that the OS installed pretty much as a brand new install, instead of a minor incremental update. Otherwise, placebo effect.

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I think what you're seeing is a result of the fact that the OS installed pretty much as a brand new install, instead of a minor incremental update. Otherwise, placebo effect.

You might be right, the update was about 1.5 Gb in size. We all need more time to get to a conclusion but first impressions were good.

Intense Soul

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
I did made a install over wifi and erase the device. Using as brand new install, no restore nothing. Just setup as new in iTunes as well. Everything works great and smooth. I feel so good with this update.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

That's what I thought too until post 19 in this thread showed just over 300mb. An earlier post mentioned maybe it included a watchOS update but not sure if that's the case either since I updated my watch this morning and I still have the same space left.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm, I'm not sure about that. The update size was quite small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234