iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Developers is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
re: iOS 9.3 beta for Developers is live

No issues with watch notifications with my watch on beta 4. Your probably having this issue since watch 2.2 was made for iOS 9.3.

I updated my Watch to WatchOS 2.2 beta 4, the problem has persisted. All notifications still get sent to my iPhone, and messages now delays behind my iPhone. Even if I delete a new message my Watch will still get the notification a couple minutes later and I have to manually delete it from the watch.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I updated my Watch to WatchOS 2.2 beta 4, the problem has persisted. All notifications still get sent to my iPhone, and messages now delays behind my iPhone. Even if I delete a new message my Watch will still get the notification a couple minutes later and I have to manually delete it from the watch.

Hmmm. Yeah that's an issue then. Maybe repair if you haven't? Yeah the having to manually delete has been an issue on every 2.2 beta so far. That one, I'm hoping it's fixed by the time it goes official. It's a beta so as long as the major bugs are fixed before officially released is all that matters.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

That's discouraging.

I'm on my way back to PB3 (hopefully, it's restoring now). Having the Watch go dead was a deal breaker for PB4 though I'm sure they'll update Watch to work while I'm fooling with this ;)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iOS 9.3 beta 4 for Developers live

Came to here to see if this was a common issue. The only notifications coming through on my Watch are messages, and even though my Watch gets the notification, it still gets the notification on phone too. I hope they patch a fix soon cause this is ridiculous. Or maybe I'll install the Watch beta since others are saying there are no issues with it.

I'm getting notifications on both my Watch and my iPhone when my iPhone's display is off. Not a big deal. I've not updated the watchOS, by the way. Still on the official 2.1 version. Anyway, I'll reboot the watch at some point to see if it'll gonna k to normal. If not, I'll in-pair and then pair it again. Other than that, beta 4 is another rock solid beta version on my device.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Ok, so I initially had WatchOS 2.1 installed, tried repairing, no luck with notifications on beta 4. Updated to WatchOS 2.2, no luck with notifications on beta 4. This morning I repaired while using WatchOS 2.2, notifications fixed.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Ok, so I initially had WatchOS 2.1 installed, tried repairing, no luck with notifications on beta 4. Updated to WatchOS 2.2, no luck with notifications on beta 4. This morning I repaired while using WatchOS 2.2, notifications fixed.

Glad to hear its working now

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Battery life won't show and my imessages keep turning itself off. Other than that good for me.

Is battery percentage what you're referring to as far as battery life not showing or the little battery icon or is it battery usage in the settings menu? Is imessages turning itself off in the settings menu? If so I've experienced none of these thankfully.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

Is battery percentage what you're referring to as far as battery life not showing or the little battery icon or is it battery usage in the settings menu? Is imessages turning itself off in the settings menu? If so I've experienced none of these thankfully.

Battery usage in settings menu and yes it's turning itself off in the menu settings.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Battery usage in settings menu and yes it's turning itself off in the menu settings.

Wow, that's odd. Is this under Settings>Battery? If so there isn't the option to turn battery usage statistics off. It just populates automatically. There are only two buttons there, low power and the battery percentage buttons.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

Wow, that's odd. Is this under Settings>Battery? If so there isn't the option to turn battery usage statistics off. It just populates automatically. There are only two buttons there, low power and the battery percentage buttons.

Yes it's not working, it stays blank and my imessages turns itself off in the settings is what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen