iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Developers is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradKamin

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
re: iOS 9.3 beta for Developers is live

So far so good for me. Let's get a full day of testing before we get actual results. Release should be the 2nd week of March when Apple talks about the need iPad Air.

meyer

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site

Once this is released to the public, will I see it or will I have to download/install beta 3 first?

I keep putting off 3, but if 4 comes, will it overwrite beta 3?

gwhizkids

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site

Is anyone here on Dev Beta 4 seeing issues with third party app notifications not coming through on your Apple Watch post install? Particularly if you are not running WatchOS 2.2 beta? Over on MacRumors, a number of users are reporting this issue.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Is anyone here on Dev Beta 4 seeing issues with third party app notifications not coming through on your Apple Watch post install? Particularly if you are not running WatchOS 2.2 beta? Over on MacRumors, a number of users are reporting this issue.

Mine are coming through but I am on watch beta 4

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Beta 3 sucked IMHO. So far beta 4 has been solid. All of the issues I had in beta 3 seem to have been fixed in beta 4.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Came to here to see if this was a common issue. The only notifications coming through on my Watch are messages, and even though my Watch gets the notification, it still gets the notification on phone too. I hope they patch a fix soon cause this is ridiculous. Or maybe I'll install the Watch beta since others are saying there are no issues with it.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Came to here to see if this was a common issue. The only notifications coming through on my Watch are messages, and even though my Watch gets the notification, it still gets the notification on phone too. I hope they patch a fix soon cause this is ridiculous. Or maybe I'll install the Watch beta since others are saying there are no issues with it.

No issues with watch notifications with my watch on beta 4. Your probably having this issue since watch 2.2 was made for iOS 9.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice