iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Developers is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
re: iOS 9.3 beta for Developers is live

Sweet, I am skipping out on the 9.3 Betas however I do hope that one of the iPad Pro testers can confirm whether or not apple pencil support returns to normal "Scrolling, etc."

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site

Build 13E5214d

• Unlock clock bug is fixed.
  • Spotlight news bug not opening in Safari is fixed (not everyone experienced this).

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

The error where I go into Safari and if the first character is the letter t, it capitalizes it. It should always be lowercase. If I hit backspace, it puts it in lowercase and doesn't delete the letter. Started in beta 2, bug report submitted and closed as duplicate. Weird.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site

The error where I go into Safari and if the first character is the letter t, it capitalizes it. It should always be lowercase. If I hit backspace, it puts it in lowercase and doesn't delete the letter. Started in beta 2, bug report submitted and closed as duplicate. Weird.
How do I reproduce this?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I'm not seeing this (I'm on PB3). Either in the address bar or in a comment on a post. Inside the word or to start.
Have you checked your autocorrect / keyboard shortcut settings? Does it only do it in safari?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

Well what I do is open Safari. Then on the address bar, let's suppose I want to go the verge, I put in the letter t. Although I do have it saved as a recent site, I sometimes just type it in. It capitalizes it. I hit backspace and it drops it to lowercase. I am sure it doesn't happen to call, but the fact that Apple closed my ticket as a duplicate shows that it knows something is up. The only thing I haven't done is reset safari.

This only happens in Safari and it only started in beta 2.

Update: It seems that resetting Safari clears the issue so far. However that shouldn't be the case as millions will update and some may encounter the issue.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Well what I do is open Safari. Then on the address bar, let's suppose I want to go the verge, I put in the letter t. Although I do have it saved as a recent site, I sometimes just type it in. It capitalizes it. I hit backspace and it drops it to lowercase. I am sure it doesn't happen to call, but the fact that Apple closed my ticket as a duplicate shows that it knows something is up. The only thing I haven't done is reset safari.

Update: It seems that resetting Safari clears the issue so far. However that shouldn't be the case as millions will update and some may encounter the issue.

I wonder if you typed it that way once and it just kept it as a recently visited site? Clearing history would fix that.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I haven't experienced this, and I just tried to replicate it after reading your post, but I can't. Everything remains lowercase.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Oddly enough no update is showing for my 6s Plus, first time this has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner