9.3 Beta 3 is Live for Developers

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Update, restore fixes the spotlight news... Contemplating if I should do same with my daily driver...

Edit:

Filed bug report for time issue.

I am having the delayed time issue too on top of my home screen. Grrr

Restore did not fix this, I thought it was only on the + it would have problems, but is also happening on the 5S ... this is bad ... :(

Last edited:

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't found any bugs with my daily use, except for one small glitch. The time disappears on the home screen every once in a while. It comes back up when I open an app, and when I close the app, it's back up on the home screen. Seems to only happen right after I unlock the device.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1456078317.588566.jpg

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I haven't found any bugs with my daily use, except for one small glitch. The time disappears on the home screen every once in a while. It comes back up when I open an app, and when I close the app, it's back up on the home screen. Seems to only happen right after I unlock the device.

View attachment 102704

That was super common for me

Well i dont have the issue anymore. 9.3 caused my phone to stop working :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Very common! I'd be surprised if we don't see a fix in the next release.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW