9.3 Beta 3 is Live for Developers

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
If the newest beta hasn't been released yet, hopefully they are taking extra time and doing some bug squashing before making it available to public beta users.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Not yet. I will do it today I think. What device are you testing/using? I have an iPhone 6s Plus, coming from iOS 9.3 beta 2. I just want to understand what could possibly lead to the issue because it makes no sense that it works for some and not others.

Same device, also from beta 2.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Public 9.3 beta 3 live now... as isa new ElCap 10.11.4 public beta...

Just saw the update in the settings, but I'll have to wait until I get off to install it. I only have a couple of more hours so the wait won't be long, thankfully...

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. I wonder if it has something to do with the content blocker. I use one. I am not sure if @zocster uses one as well. I tried disabling mine, but it had no effect. The thing is that if something went haywire in the back because of it, perhaps a restore may be needed to get things working again. Either way, I filed a bug report.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I wonder if it has something to do with the content blocker. I use one. I am not sure if @zocster uses one as well. I tried disabling mine, but it had no effect. The thing is that if something went haywire in the back because of it, perhaps a restore may be needed to get things working again. Either way, I filed a bug report.

No I don't use blocker of any kind :( I just like to see how the iPhone handles things, so yeah I am a bit confused as to why it's happening to one and not another. I just updated 5s to public beta, let's see how it pans out. I can't stand 9.2.1 ever since 9.3 came out. 9.3 is just that much better on the battery I find ...

Dirty OTA on public beta, still has it happening on the 5s. Annoying ... might do a restore ... it's a backup device anyway.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
No I don't use blocker of any kind :( I just like to see how the iPhone handles things, so yeah I am a bit confused as to why it's happening to one and not another. I just updated 5s to public beta, let's see how it pans out. I can't stand 9.2.1 ever since 9.3 came out. 9.3 is just that much better on the battery I find ...

Dirty OTA on public beta, still has it happening on the 5s. Annoying ... might do a restore ... it's a backup device anyway.
Let me know what happens after the restore. Are you in Canada or US? I wonder if it is regional issue for some reason. I'm really grasping at straws here, because even to file the bug report I could not offer up any concrete steps to reproduce. That makes the feedback that much less useful.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Let me know what happens after the restore. Are you in Canada or US? I wonder if it is regional issue for some reason. I'm really grasping at straws here, because even to file the bug report I could not offer up any concrete steps to reproduce. That makes the feedback that much less useful.

I'm in New Zealand, news spotlight is available to me through my stuff and herald news apps, and it is working fine on the 9.2.1 ... was working ok on beta 2 ... restoring ....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73