9.3 Beta 3 is Live for Developers

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Buggy buggy buggy. On some phones, when unlocking, there is no time at top for at least 5-15 seconds. When watching an imbedded video on certain webpages, when it's finishes, it dims the screen. When you close the video, it seems to think that auto-brightness is enabled. Those are the biggest ones so far I've come across. Nothing is earth shattering, but I would expect these type of bugs from a beta 1, not 3.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Buggy buggy buggy. On some phones, when unlocking, there is no time at top for at least 5-15 seconds. When watching an imbedded video on certain webpages, when it's finishes, it dims the screen. When you close the video, it seems to think that auto-brightness is enabled. Those are the biggest ones so far I've come across. Nothing is earth shattering, but I would expect these type of bugs from a beta 1, not 3.
Seeing the same bugs on my 6s Plus. Frankly, it's quite surprising. Beta 3 is supposed to be nearly baked release, yet critical bugs are introduced.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Seeing the same bugs on my 6s Plus. Frankly, it's quite surprising. Beta 3 is supposed to be nearly baked release, yet critical bugs are introduced.

Seeing the time bug on mine as well, I haven't had time to check much else as yet, had to install watchOS beta also plus had a meeting etc. Will have all day tomorrow to play with it.

Alienware_51

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone on AT&T with an iPhone 6 or 6s check if AT&T updated their WiFi Calling to be WiFi Preferred (when a WiFi signal is available) for phone calls?

AT&T currently has the WiFi Calling feature enabled only when the signal breaks a specific threshold level when in an area with suboptimal signal.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I've had a weird one since beta 2 where if I go into the address bar and type in an address or search that begins with a t, it capitalizes it. If I backspace, it puts it in lowercase without remcnf the letter. Just weird.

cincyn8v

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone have a Garmin VivoSmart that they are using with the new Beta? Any issues with Bluetooth and the new beta 3?

Beta's 1 and 2 were buggy and broke the Bluetooth connection from the phone to my VivoSmart. I had to rollback to 9.2.1 after each beta to get the Bluetooth working again. I finally tried one last time with beta 2 due to issues with Apple Music not being able to download My Music to my phone any longer (the downloaded music seemed more important, I suppose). But, after re-installing the Beta 2 on Sunday, the Bluetooth does "try" to work, but not always as it sometimes loses connections.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Hmm..seems to be working fine for me. Did you file a bug report?
Not yet. I will do it today I think. What device are you testing/using? I have an iPhone 6s Plus, coming from iOS 9.3 beta 2. I just want to understand what could possibly lead to the issue because it makes no sense that it works for some and not others.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen