Redownloading iOS beta 9.3, can I get some help?

Dudley228

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Redownloading iOS beta 9.3

I ended up getting a new iPhone 6s Plus after the Apple store couldn't diagnose the problem I had with my original one.

I need to redownload the 9.3 beta, but I can't seem to do it for some reason. I sign-in to the beta program and download the profile, but the current beta doesn't show up. My phone keeps on saying my OS is 9.2.1.

I need to download the current beta it so I can redownload my phone's backup. Any help is appreciated.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Redownloading iOS beta 9.3

A couple of thoughts...
1. Have you tried a hard reset? Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.
2. Try removing and the reinstalling the beta profile.
3. Give it some time. Since the phone is brand new may be some background processes that are interfering with the beta populating in software update.

Dudley228

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Redownloading iOS beta 9.3

I have done a hard reset a few times and redownloaded the profile a few times as well with no luck. I will give it some time and see if it shows up.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

I have done a hard reset a few times and redownloaded the profile a few times as well with no luck. I will give it some time and see if it shows up.

The only other thing I might try is booting into recovery and restoring via iTunes. Once you do that, set it up as new and redownload the beta profile.

Dudley228

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

I haven't used iTunes for back-ups since OTA came about. I did try to see what would happen and did. Thank you for the suggestion.

Dudley228

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

I just reset the phone again and the same thing is happening. I wondering if un-enrolling from the beta than re-enrolling should be my next option.

Nylonic

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site

Apple took it down it appears. I've tried since yesterday to get 9.3 back. 5 of my friends also tried. None of them can download it. I bet they pulled it.

Dudley228

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

It's looks like the public beta is back. I think I'm going to wait and see if I want to download it. I do miss some of the features of it, but I'm loving the battery life I'm getting by not having the beta installed.

Nylonic

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I've always just put the thing in recovery mode and gone back. even when they said you couldn't. albeit you'd have to start from scratch if you wanted to.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711