iOS 9.2.1 is out!

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Is it just my opinion or does It seems apparent that every new update that comes out has new glitches and more problems and less fixes. Lets be honest here, 9.2 is certainly not much of an upgrade. IOS 7 was my all time favorite and i am still blazing on 8.4 because If it isn't broken then avoid updating.

I am still using iOS 8.4.1 on my 5s. My wife updated her 5s to iOS 9 (now 9.2) and there is a major difference in speed and stability. I have done many factory resets on both devices (never restore from backups) and those "issues" remain. I know each iDevice acts independently, but I would be disappointed if my 5s operated like hers after the iOS 9 jump. So... I'll use 8.4 until I grade sometime in the future.

I always thought it would be nice if tech makers (Apple, Google, MS, etc...) would refresh hardware yearly, but "fix" the loose ends before throwing another major update out there just to say hey "we added a whole number" or "moved to the next letter in the alphabet". As consumers, we did this to ourselves by demanding the latest and greatest (useful features or gimmicky ones).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro