iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.3 Beta 6 for Public is live

Other than being promoted to re-enter my iCloud passcode (I skipped it), everything appears to be working smoothly and fast like before.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Odd, I didn't have to re-enter mine on 6S Plus.

I didn't have to re-enter mine neither, however, I was still prompted. I simply chose the skip option and was then taken to my home screen.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

It's fixed my lockscreen bug on my iPad Pro. With the last beta any time I unlocked the device instead of the pass lock screen coming up it would just be a blank screen. I'd have to lock the device and unlock it again to fix it. This seems to have fixed that issue. Other than that it's buttery smooth and haven't found any issues yet.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I just updated. Was prompted to enter my iCloud passcode. Everything seems smooth so far.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Does removing the Beta Profile unenroll my iOS device from the Beta program? Planning to try it out on my iPad. Cheers!

Keith Morris

May 28, 2015
Visit site

Public beta 6 running sweet on my mini 2 and iPhone 6. Seems to have fixed the flickering clock bug as well. Seems snappier on both devices. Battery has been great on the last few betas. Maybe Apple have got iOS 9 running as it should be....until iOS 10 😂😂😂😂

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Does removing the Beta Profile unenroll my iOS device from the Beta program? Planning to try it out on my iPad. Cheers!

No, it does not, but it is *suppose to* disallow your device from having access to any upcoming iOS beta software via the software update option.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

No, it does not, but it is *suppose to* disallow your device from having access to any upcoming iOS beta software via the software update option.

Okay, so when the final version or golden master of iOS 9.3 gets release and after I download it and remove the profile. I won't be getting any more betas for iOS 9.3.1 for example?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Okay, so when the final version or golden master of iOS 9.3 gets release and after I download it and remove the profile. I won't be getting any more betas for iOS 9.3.1 for example?

That's the way it is suppose to work. Yes.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Good to hear that. I'm enjoying and liking iOS 9.3 Beta 6 on my iPad right now, can't wait till the final version is out!

Thank you Just_Me_D

You're welcome, my friend. Have a great day!...

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site

Good to hear that. I'm enjoying and liking iOS 9.3 Beta 6 on my iPad right now, can't wait till the final version is out!
With the way this build is running on my iPhone 6 Plus I'm thinking that this may be the final build that will go public soon. This build is solid, fast as all hell; no lag.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

With the way this build is running on my iPhone 6 Plus I'm thinking that this may be the final build that will go public soon. This build is solid, fast as all hell; no lag.

I might install it on my iPhone. The last time I installed a beta profile I had to restore my iPhone, which was a pain hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.