iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
re: iOS 9.3 Beta 6 for Public is live

Everyone on the forum re my cellular and WiFi issues which is why I didn't quote anyone.

Okay. To save some time, what specific issues are you currently having in regard to your device running the latest public beta?

Dazrfc93

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

Over the last two weeks me and I mate both running the same public. Betas have been at the football, the only difference being he has the 6s and I have the 6s+... Both on the same network he was loading stuff up straight away and holding a constant 4G while mine would fluctuate between 3G and 4G and struggle to load things or load them extremely slow and has been doing similar over WiFi at times. Is this anything beta related or my actual phone?

Dazrfc93

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

Okay. To save some time, what specific issues are you currently having in regard to your device running the latest public beta?

Over the last two weeks me and I mate both running the same public. Betas have been at the football, the only difference being he has the 6s and I have the 6s+... Both on the same network he was loading stuff up straight away and holding a constant 4G while mine would fluctuate between 3G and 4G and struggle to load things or load them extremely slow and has been doing similar over WiFi at times. Is this anything beta related or my actual phone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iOS 9.3 Beta 5 for Public is live

Can't say, but go to Settings→ General → Reset, and then select "Reset Network Settings". You will need to re-configure your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth stuff afterwards. Also, don't hesitate to contact your wireless carrier to see if they can troubleshoot from their end.

Dazrfc93

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

Can't say, but go to Settings→ General → Reset, and then select "Reset Network Settings". You will need to re-configure your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth stuff afterwards. Also, don't hesitate to contact your wireless carrier to see if they can troubleshoot from their end.

Will have that a go and let you know

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Has anyone been able to create an iCloud backup with the latest public beta?

Mine worked when I had it plugged in yesterday.

3919f9588537acd6cdf7a9044793fe04.jpg

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site

Came back to iPhone just over a week ago. Love the Night Shift. Very nice on the eyes in the evening

Dazrfc93

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

Has made no difference and yet to contact carrier etc

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.3 Beta 6 for Public is live

Really, that was quick, any changes, any feedback? Gonna wait and see what folk say again.
Seems there are some behind the scene/under the hood iCloud changes that necessitate entering your iCloud password after the update completes.

Ben13

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site

Maybe this Beta will fix the issue where no matter how much I use my phone my stand-by and usage times are exactly the same.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

Seems there are some behind the scene/under the hood iCloud changes that necessitate entering your iCloud password after the update completes.

It's weird that I read a few posts on reddit with some people saying they were asked to re-enter their iCloud credentials. I haven't been prompted to at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods