Screen won't rotate :(

Do you have rotation lock on?

cc43ddd381250742376c1cfc90316ba2.jpg

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
re: iOS 9.3 Beta 6 for Public is live

Unless you need to use it :)

Of course, only turn on when you need it and I'm guessing most of the people don't use it all the time. Believe me, I thought I'm going to miss it when I turned mine off but I didn't. I actually don't need it all the time and only turn on when I need to connect to my Bluetooth speaker. Ever since then, my battery life boosted significantly.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

For those of you who are having issues with Night Shift not engaging when set to a custom timeframe, I attempted to replicate the problem by putting my iPhone 6S Plus in DFU mode, reinstalling iOS 9.2.1, and then installing the public beta profile. After that, I installed iOS 9.3 beta 5. I did all of that BEFORE installing any 3rd party apps or configuring anything. I also set up my device "as new". Anyway, I have Night Shift set to engage at 8 P.M. and disengage at 7 A.M., and sure enough, it worked perfectly. With that in mind, I don't know what to tell you. I mean, it's working in the manner it is suppose to on *my* device and I can't understand why it is not on yours.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: 9.3 public beta is live!

Lag when using 3D Touch on 6s plus in landscape has gone for me.... Great response in the new beta 5... Anyone

This lag has been fix on the previous beta version at least on my iPhone 6S plus.

Using 3D Touch in landscape isn't as smooth as it is in portrait mode on my iPhone 6S Plus. There's a little stutter here and there, but I consider that a non-issue being that I rarely use landscape mode.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Of course, only turn on when you need it and I'm guessing most of the people don't use it all the time. Believe me, I thought I'm going to miss it when I turned mine off but I didn't. I actually don't need it all the time and only turn on when I need to connect to my Bluetooth speaker. Ever since then, my battery life boosted significantly.

I use it all day with my Apple Watch :)

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

Has the night mode always been disabled when low power mode is on or is this new?

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Odd, I have bluetooth and location services on at all times, I use the Apple watch so bluetooth is a must of course, but I'm thrilled with my battery life. Just switched back from using my Note 5 cause I wanted to try out 6.0.1 and the difference in battery is night and day. The iPhone on this beta is much better than the Note. I have no problems making it through a full day with heavy usage.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

For those of you who are having issues with Night Shift not engaging when set to a custom timeframe, I attempted to replicate the problem by putting my iPhone 6S Plus in DFU mode, reinstalling iOS 9.2.1, and then installing the public beta profile. After that, I installed iOS 9.3 beta 5. I did all of that BEFORE installing any 3rd party apps or configuring anything. I also set up my device "as new". Anyway, I have Night Shift set to engage at 8 P.M. and disengage at 7 A.M., and sure enough, it worked perfectly. With that in mind, I don't know what to tell you. I mean, it's working in the manner it is suppose to on *my* device and I can't understand why it is not on yours.

Night mode is working properly since I updated to beta 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal