iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyer

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: 9.3 public beta is live!

I have no issues thus far. Even that stutter/white screen I had when I would unlock the phone is gone. Can't comment on the watch as I don't have one but so far, it's good.

syphix

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

I never hear ringing when calling someone on Verizon Wifi. They just answer, and I never hear it ring them. It works, but odd.

sadiq_001

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site

Anybody facing issues with Night Shift. I just found out that the schedule option doesn't work when u turn off the manual mode.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Anybody facing issues with Night Shift. I just found out that the schedule option doesn't work when u turn off the manual mode.

If by manual mode you mean when you select Night Shift mode from the Control Center then that is by design.

sadiq_001

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site

No. When you turn on the schedule for night shift in settings menu, the manual mode automatically turns on. And if you turn off the manual mode, the night shift effect is disabled. Ideally this should not happen because the schedule option is still on and the time I ran this test was within the scheduled time range. One more thing I noticed is that when you take the screenshot, the night shift color mode is not captured. Attaching a few pics here.iMoreAppImg_20160229_055648.jpgiMoreAppImg_20160229_055653.jpgiMoreAppImg_20160229_055657.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

No. When you turn on the schedule for night shift in settings menu, the manual mode automatically turns on. And if you turn off the manual mode, the night shift effect is disabled. Ideally this should not happen because the schedule option is still on and the time I ran this test was within the scheduled time range. One more thing I noticed is that when you take the screenshot, the night shift color mode is not captured. Attaching a few pics here.View attachment 103123View attachment 103124View attachment 103125

On my iPhone 6S Plus, manual mode is disabled whereas "scheduled" is enabled, and Night Shift automatically engages and disengages at the appointed times so I don't know what to tell you.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

On my iPhone 6S Plus, manual mode is disabled whereas "scheduled" is enabled, and Night Shift automatically engages and disengages at the appointed times so I don't know what to tell you.
Yeah, same here. I know you probably find it annoying but I guess that's the price we pay for running beta. Still fun though. Be sure and file a bug report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2