iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Re: 9.3 public beta is live!

Not experienced that one yet.

9.3 13E5191d. I see others have different numbers but my phone says there's no update. (EDIT: Just checked again and there is an update, but I'm going to put off installing.)

Can you reproduce the bug after a factory reset and before installing any 3rd party apps (is; only using the apps that came with the phone)? That's the only way to rule out a bug caused by an app that Apple didn't put on your phone.

I can rarely produce it now, so no, I'm not going to bother doing the whole reset.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
9.3 public beta is live!

I downloaded on my Sprint iphone 6 , so far i am not experiencing any bugs on 9.3 public beta 3. I spoke too soon... i just had the missing clock issue.

meyer

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site

I keep putting this update off but now it's asking me update it at night. I just keep disagreeing with the terms. Anyway, I've noticed, and I'm not sure how long this has been going on, I can't get email/other notifications to go away (at times) in the pull down bar unless I reboot the phone.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I keep putting this update off but now it's asking me update it at night. I just keep disagreeing with the terms. Anyway, I've noticed, and I'm not sure how long this has been going on, I can't get email/other notifications to go away (at times) in the pull down bar unless I reboot the phone.

The update seems solid. Go for it

ilario_seb

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site

Anyone is having a charging cable issue (This accessory may not be supported)? My iPhone 5s won't charge with my original 2m apple lightning cable, all the other functions seems work just fine (iTunes sync and photo transfer). Just with one cable, all my other cable are working fine

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Anyone is having a charging cable issue (This accessory may not be supported)? My iPhone 5s won't charge with my original 2m apple lightning cable, all the other functions seems work just fine (iTunes sync and photo transfer). Just with one cable, all my other cable are working fine

I haven't.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I would disagree. This is the most buggy beta that was released in a while, but to each their own.

It's rock solid on my iPhone 6 Plus and on my iPhone 6S Plus, and I use it as my daily driver without any problems.

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

It's rock solid on my iPhone 6 Plus and on my iPhone 6S Plus, and I use it as my daily driver without any problems.

Totally agree. Other than the clock issue which doesn't happen all the time, this thing is working like a beast

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

I would disagree. This is the most buggy beta that was released in a while, but to each their own.

Been solid for me, only bug I've found is the time appearing late and although it needs to be quashed, it's really not very significant imo.

Gabebcn

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site

There is no clock bug for me. The only thing I've found is when you apply a night filter to the screen (darker) the screen becomes unresponsive and I must hard reset the iPhone

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Only issue I have seen is that randomly when phone connects to car Bluetooth (uconnect) it says this accessory is not compatible as if I plugged it into a non oem cord. It still works tho so I'm not that concerned

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site

Let me know how it goes for you guys. Until someone says "It's good" I'm going to stay on Beta 3.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Let me know how it goes for you guys. Until someone says "It's good" I'm going to stay on Beta 3.

Been ok for me so far... seeing reports of some users having issues with notifications on Watches with this beta and Watch os betas... but those were on developer betas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro