iOS 9.3 Beta 7 for Public is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattdistro

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: 9.3 public beta is live!

I noticed a weird issue after upgrading to 9.3 beta 3. Whenever I try and download an attachment over 1MB from my work email (Exchange 2010) it appears to download but does not open, when I close the Mail app and retry it says "cannot download attachment"

There's reports of this exact issue happening with 9.2+ and Exchange 2003, I'd post a link but I can't.

Not sure if it existed in 9.2 and I never noticed or not. It's driving me crazy though, because everyone is saying it's Exchange 2003, but I'm seeing it on Exchange 2010. I just want to find someone else with the same

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

I noticed a weird issue after upgrading to 9.3 beta 3. Whenever I try and download an attachment over 1MB from my work email (Exchange 2010) it appears to download but does not open, when I close the Mail app and retry it says "cannot download attachment"

There's reports of this exact issue happening with 9.2+ and Exchange 2003, I'd post a link but I can't.

Not sure if it existed in 9.2 and I never noticed or not. It's driving me crazy though, because everyone is saying it's Exchange 2003, but I'm seeing it on Exchange 2010. I just want to find someone else with the same

Try it on wi-fi. I do have a bug report open on this.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Because the clock doesn't show?

The worst one for me was the one that drained my battery like crazy. Had to revert with that one. There have been some quirks so far otherwise can't complain.

I have to agree, the only bug I've found so far is the clock issue and while it needs to be fixed but it's certainly not a showstopper. Every thing else (at least that is of any import to me) is smooth as silk.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

9.3 beta 3 on Verizon & wifi calling...

My observations thus far, with the field test mode enabled to see signal as numbers rather than bars... if the signal drops below -110, it switches to wifi... and if the signal goes back up it will switch back to cellular - at something between -110 and -100 -- which is two dots/bars... and will stay on cellular with 3 dots/bars| -100 or better signal.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

My observations thus far, with the field test mode enabled to see signal as numbers rather than bars... if the signal drops below -110, it switches to wifi... and if the signal goes back up it will switch back to cellular - at something between -110 and -100 -- which is two dots/bars... and will stay on cellular with 3 dots/bars| -100 or better signal.

Thank you for sharing.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, I'm seeing the same on 6S+, looks like I'll be in wifi when I'm home, now if I could only think of someone I actually wanted to talk to in order to try it out!

Phill_UK

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

One more bug I noticed .. Anyone else also same thing?

Nope...

ca7d2af36638d43db7c8ef5a0a5670fe.jpg

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site

Which version u guys have as I just reset my phone and now I have 9.3 installed but can't check for new updates. It says some error occurred.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site

I had two lockups and crashes since on 9.3 beta 3. Never had issues prior. Both times the lockup happened when I was task switching/closing applications very quickly. I'll try to reproduce this at will and then file a big report.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

One more bug I noticed .. Anyone else also same thing?

Not experienced that one yet.

Which version u guys have as I just reset my phone and now I have 9.3 installed but can't check for new updates. It says some error occurred.

9.3 13E5191d. I see others have different numbers but my phone says there's no update. (EDIT: Just checked again and there is an update, but I'm going to put off installing.)

I've gotten this in all versions of iOS 9. I usually trigger it when I'm in an app and then try to use notification center. It's not even close to being something frequent for me.

Can you reproduce the bug after a factory reset and before installing any 3rd party apps (is; only using the apps that came with the phone)? That's the only way to rule out a bug caused by an app that Apple didn't put on your phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2